Bass Fishing Videos
You must be a member to watch some of these videos - Get a Bassing Bob membership!
- Bluff Fishing Video TeaserWatch the intro from our new bluff fishing how-to video!
- Weekly Bass Fishing Report for June 26thBob and Rob are out of town for a BFL so I(Ben) put up the weekly report at Fitz. I apologize for the cuts in the video, I had to tend to a few customers so there are some breaks in the video.
- Jim Dill Bluff Fishing Instructional VideoWatch our latest AWESOME instructional video with Jim Dill fishing bluffs.
- Bass Fishing Report June 19, 2015 - With Fishing Guide Jack Uxa from Fitz FishingBass Fishing Report June 19, 2015 - With Fishing Guide Jack Uxa from Fitz Fishing Jack talks about and shows the baits and techniques he is using now for his fishing guide trips to catch bass.
- Crappie+ Other Species Weekly Video Report with Lake of the Ozarks Fishing Guide Jack UxaLake of the Ozarks top fishing guide, Jack Uxa talks about the baits, techniques and locations to catch crappie, catfish and white bass now on Lake of the Ozarks.
- June 12, 2015 Video Weekly Bass ReportThis video fishing report is shot at Fitz Fishing. See the baits that have been catching the big fish on Lake of the Ozarks.
- June 12, 2015 Weekly Video Crappie Report Shot at Fitz Fishing in Osage BeachThe crappie are just off the current in 10-25' of water, look for shade.
- Joe Grafeman, LOZ High School All American Day Before BASS HS All American ChampionshipJoe Grafeman, LOZ High School All American Day Before BASS HS All American Championship
- June 2015 Bass Fishing Experts RecommendationsJune 2015 Bass Fishing Experts Recommendations
- Bass Weekly Video ReportLots of generation of water this week and projected to continue to next week. The fish are on points, ledges and bluff ends from about Tan Tara to upper lake, but it is hit and miss each day from Tan Tara to the dam, any day and that will all change.
- Crappie Weekly Video ReportCrappie are in post spawn mode, not totally grouped up yet but getting a bit deeper and on dock ends.
- May 22, 2015 Weekly Bass Video ReportThe water is up, the dam is generating a lot of water causing current, the water temp is mostly in the low 70's and the bass are scattered. Top water baits are catching good fish during low light times, the bass are starting to hit plastics, in particular the Crock o Gator Shaker Head with a Senco/Yum Dinger and Magnum Finesse Worm and small to medium crank baits in about 4'-10' of water.