Bass Fishing Videos
You must be a member to watch some of these videos - Get a Bassing Bob membership!
- Weekly Fishing Report with Jack Uxa 4 - 30 - 16Here is the fishing report for the week of 4 - 30 - 16 with Jack Uxa
- May 2016, Local Bass Experts and Guest Expert, MDC Fisheries Biologist, Greg Stoner, Discuss How, Where and What Baits to Catch the Bass in MayMay 2016, Local Bass Experts and Guest Expert, MDC Fisheries Biologist, Greg Stoner, Discuss How, Where and What Baits to Catch the Bass in May
- BFL Degray Lake RecapHere it is guys. The recap from my tournament on Lake Degray.
- Upper Osage Fishing Report by Joe Arnold, Upper Osage Fishing Guide ServiceJoe Arnold, Upper Osage Fishing Guide tells us about the bass bite in the upper Osage. Joe talks about the baits, patterns and locations.
- Weekly Fishing Report With BassingBob Expert Jim Dill 4 - 14 - 2016Here is the report for the week of 4 - 14 - 16
- Up the River Fishing Report by Joe Arnold, River Area Fishing Guide ServiceRiver area of the Osage 50mm+ fishing report by river area fishing guide Joe Arnold.
- Weekly Fishing Report 4 - 8 - 2016Hey BassingBob members it has been a while since we have done this. I am going to bring them back and start to do them every week. Stay tuned for more of these.
- Exclusive Interview with Marcus Sykora Recap of Costa Series: Lake Dardanelle
- Livingston Lures Howler Monthly Hot bait TopicThe monthly hot bait topic is a very neat concept. It allows anglers to expand on their knowledge of fishing. There are so many lures out there that one angler cannot learn them all. With the help of the community and BassingBob.com we are able to teach people about all of these different lures. Here is what I want to do I would like to be able to do a monthly hot bait topic. The fishing community and the members of BassingBob.com are the ones that will need to help with this. You members would email me what bait they want to learn about for each month I would choose one of these baits to discuss. In 12 months that is 12 new tips that the fishing community learned about a bait that they did not know before. I am open I could do 1 or I could do 3. They would email me with the bait that they want to learn about. If I did 3 in one video in a year that would be 36 new baits that the fishing community would have learned about. Here is the email that you guys need to contact me - email@example.com Just simply email what baits that you guys want to learn about. I am expecting a lot of emails on these baits. The overflow of baits that I get I am going to do separate in the product review. I encourage all of you members to help me build this!! This will make the fishing community great and it will help make average fisherman gain more knowledge. This bait is a very good bait to fish during the fall and all the way till the pre -spawn. The thing that sets this bait apart from the other crank baits is the EBS technology. (Electronic Baitfish sounds) It stimulates the sound of an injured baitfish and it is water activated so whenever it comes in contact with the water the sound will start. The places to fish this bait depend on the time of year. During the fall I like to throw this bait in the same places you would throw a wiggle wart. Channel Banks, channel swings, rock transitions, where it transitions from little rock to big rock. The fishing is great moving on throughout the spring I fish this bait in winter holes such as deep channel swings and channel banks near spawning areas. It is a very versatile bait with some aweosome features I would definitely give it a try.
- Tournament Day 7.57 Bass Caught, Submitted by Brian Forrest, See Full Story and Pics in News ArticlesBrian Forrest submitted two amazing videos of two 7 pound bass being caught on Lake O. You have to read his story to get the full impact of these videos.
- Video of 7.9 Pounder Submitted Brian J. Forrest - Read the Entire Story and Pics on News ArticlesBrian Forrest shared this amazing catch from pre-fishing a tournament and then caught another 7 pounder the next day, see both videos.
- Upper Osage Fishing Report by Joe Arnold, Upper Osage Fishing Guide ServiceLake of the Ozarks Fishing Guide Joe Arnold, Joe's Guide Service discusses the current bite up the Osage and the baits, patterns and locations that Joe recommends for fishing the upper Osage this coming week.