Bass Fishing Videos
You must be a member to watch some of these videos - Get a Bassing Bob membership!
- May 22, 2015 Weekly Bass Video ReportThe water is up, the dam is generating a lot of water causing current, the water temp is mostly in the low 70's and the bass are scattered. Top water baits are catching good fish during low light times, the bass are starting to hit plastics, in particular the Crock o Gator Shaker Head with a Senco/Yum Dinger and Magnum Finesse Worm and small to medium crank baits in about 4'-10' of water.
- May 22, 2015 Weekly Crappie+ Video ReportThe crappie are starting to group up over 20-30' brush piles. Relating mostly to docks. Chartreuse colored baits are working the best right now.
- Catch-A-Vet Tournament, Winners Talk about Their Winning Bite. Un-Edited Video Clips of the Awards DinnerCatch-A-Vet Tournament, Winners Talk about Their Winning Bite. Un-Edited Video Clips of the Awards Dinner
- May 15 2015 Weekly Bass Fishing ReportFish are everywhere from spawning areas to post spawn hide outs and points.
- Weekly Bass Video Report for May 8, 2015The fish are in all phases of the spawn right now. Lake level is 658.00, water temps range from 69-75 depending on the part of the lake, depth and day time sunshine or clouds. Most of the lake is slightly stained to stained with a bit clearer water on the lower end. The video will be live shortly.
- May 2015 Experts/Pro's Roundtable Discussion for Catching lots of and Big Bass On Lake of the Ozarks in May.This video is being added for ALL Bassing Bob Members. If you have not upgraded to a Pro Membership we hope that after reviewing this video you will see what you are missing out on every month. Bassing Bob Pro's Jack Uxa, Wayne Fitzpatrick, James and Denise Dill discuss baits, structure and techniques for catching big bass during May on Lake of the Ozarks.
- Experts Recommendations for Catching Crappie in May on Lake of the OzarksCrappie Experts Terry Blankenship, Jack Uxa and Jim Verhoef Discuss Baits, Structure and Techniques for catching limits of Crappie and Big Crappie in May on Lake of the Ozarks.
- Weekly Video Report April 24, 2015Tough Bite This Week,
- April 24, 2015 Weekly Video Crappie+ ReportThe bite has been tough this week, but the crappie are ripe and ready, any day now will turn them on this coming week.
- Weekly Fishing Report April 17, 2015 Part 1 Rob and Bob Talk about the Big Bass BashRob and Bob talk about what we have heard from fisherman this week for catching big bass, our experiences this week catching money fish and a look forward to the Big Bass Bash weekend of rain/wind and overcast as well as next week with sun and warmth.
- Part 2 of Weekly Report for April 18, 2015Rob and Bob discussing pre-fishing experiences for the Big Bass Bash, what they will throw and recommendations for next week.
- April 3, 2015 Video Weekly Bass ReportApril 3, 2015 Weekly Fishing Report with Rob and Bassing Bob. The bite has been really good, then we had some serious rains and thunderstorms.