Bass Fishing Videos
You must be a member to watch some of these videos - Get a Bassing Bob membership!
- Weekly fishing report w The Great Wayne Fitzpatrick 6/17/16
- New Bassing Bob Advertiser Golden Corral, Gotta See ThisGolden Corral, soooo much food, all prepared fresh each day. Please go in and check em out, tell Tommy you were referred by Bassing Bob. They are raffling and new RV at Osage Beach and O'Fallon locations.
- Crappie+ Experts Recommendations for June 2016Crappie Experts Terry Blankenship, Jack Uxa, Jim Verhoef and Vern Jaycox discuss how, where and what baits n tactics to find and catch crappie in June. Also, catching June catfish and white bass are discussed.
- Bass Fishing in June 2016 Monthly Experts Video RoundtableLake of the Ozarks Bass Fishing Experts, Jack Uxa, Wayne Fitzpatrick, James Dill and Denise Dill are joined by guest experts, All American bound Roger Fitzpatrick and night time bass fishing expert Gary Schultz discuss the baits, locations and techniques for catching bass in June on Lake of the Ozarks.
- Weekly Fishing Report w / Jack UxaWeekly Fishing Report Article with Jack Uxa: The fishing throughout the past few weeks has been really good!! The fish are making their way out to the main lake areas. A lot of the fish are already out there. With that being said there is still a lot of fish up shallow to be caught. The fish can be caught shallow with many different baits. Shakey heads, jigs, and Worms. The fish that are shallow are being caught on the corners of docks. The cloudy weather that we have been having throughout the past few weeks could be the reason that some of the fish are staying shallow. When the dam is generating current the offshore fishing is going to be a lot better. The places you should look for out deep are points, bluffs and deep brush piles. When the fish are out deep the baits that you can throw at them are endless but I would recommend throwing Big Jigs, Big Crankbaits and big worms. Within this weekend and into next week you should start to see big schools of fish out there deep. Good Luck and safe fishing.
- Big Worm fishingThis video is a video on how to fish the big worm on points and bluffs during the summertime.
- BassingBob Member ChallengeHere it is guys!! The first BassingBob member challenge. I Hope all of you enjoy it. Please email and maybe we can do some fishing and shoot a video.
- Weekly report May 20, 2016 with Rob BueltmanHere it is guys enjoy. The weekly video report with Rob Bueltman.
- Anglers In Action Weigh InThis is the weigh in of the 4th stop of the Anglers In Action tournament trail.
- Interview with the winners of the AIA TournamentHere it is the video with the winners of the Anglers In Action Tournament. Sorry for the auido. Hope you guys enjoy.
- Weekly Fishing Report with Dion Hibdon 5 - 6 - 2016This is the weekly report with Dion Hibdon. Email me with what else you want to hear. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dock Skipping Instructional videoThis is how #1 fishing guide on LOZ Jack Uxa goes about skipping docks during the springtime. With Lake of the Ozarks having so many docks skipping is an effective method and in this video we show you just how to do it.